Holidaying in Tyrol - Seefeld Olympic Region
Holiday at an altitude of almost 1,200 metres! On your break in Tyrol discover the unique world of the mountains at the idyllic resort of Seefeld in Tyrol.
On a winter vacation in Seefeld you can enjoy the magnificent winter landscape, the relaxing wellness programme of the Eden SPA and a wide range of sporting activities catering for everyone at Eden Sports Hotel Tyrol.
Sports hotel at Seefeld in Tyrol
Thanks to its central location Hotel Eden Seefeld offers ideal conditions for a sporting holiday in Seefeld. Areas for skiing or hiking are easily accessible, either on foot or using the practical shuttle service. Whether skiing, cross-country, sledging or hiking – there are no limits on your holiday in Seefeld. Why not take a look at our attractive winter packages and summer packages.
Winter holiday in Seefeld
- Cross-country and biathlon: 279 km of perfectly groomed cross-country trails await you! Seefeld has for years been seen as a paradise for cross-country skiing and fans of biathlon. Don't hesitate: book one of our "Nordic Lifestyle" offers including a course at the Cross Country Academy Martin Tauber!
- Skiing and snowboarding: A well-known resort for winter sports in Tyrol, the Seefeld Olympic Region offers something for everyone, whether you are a novice or an expert on the slopes.
Summer holiday in Seefeld
- Hiking and climbing: With approx. 650 km of signposted hiking and climbing routes, Seefeld leaves nothing to be desired where walkers are concerned.
- Golf: Improving your handicap is child's play when staying at Seefeld. Three golf courses and golfing schools are located very close to the hotel. We also offer special golf packages at Hotel Eden Seefeld.
- Cycling and mountain biking: With over 570 km of cycle paths, there is something for everyone here, from easy trips to demanding mountain routes!
Family holiday in Seefeld
Give you and your kids a well-deserved break in the Seefeld Olympic Region. Admire its unspoilt natural landscape on a hike through the mountains or when gliding on skis through the powder snow.